Thursday, March 13, 2008

Diet that infamous word.

I have been at 12-13 stone for some time now and while it's not obese I am aware that I'm still over weight. From age 17 through 35 I weighed exactly 10st 4lb and it didn't seem to matter what I ate or drank, the weight just stayed the same. However I was playing Rugby and squash and training once or twice a week.

Now there's nothing like stating publicly that you are going to diet to doom it to failure but here goes. I weighed in at 12-6 this morning and would like to get to betwen 11 and 11-7 for the summer. I also have read that you should aim to lose weight slowly so at 1-2lbs per week I aim to hit the top target 11-7 around June time .

This article on fat and diet http://members.shaw.ca/bodybuilding/Fat.html seems to make sense and I lke the idea of not stopping eating so lets see what happens.

No comments: