Monday, March 17, 2008

Jobs on the boat

At long last I have been able to get to the boat to some work on it. I resecured the shore power socket. Cleaned the rear port cabin as there was some mould building up in there. Re - installed the water tank and tightened all the water connections. I have long suspected one of the joints has been leaking as I get water in the port bilges. As there are no though hull connections below water line in this side it must be rain water or water from the tank. Investigations continue.


As the weather was dry I decided not to delay and got the antifoul applied. Blakes Tiger plus did a very good job last year with only a small layer of slime evident at haul out at the end of the season. it was a bit of a rush as light was fading towards the end of the job. Not perfect , as the masking tape didn't stick in a couple of places. Ooops! Waves on the waterline.


No comments: